The Museum and Cottage located in Llanystumdwy outline the life and times of Lloyd George between 1863-1945.
The Museum collection is based on the original Lloyd George Museum Trust’s collection, which ran the Museum until the 1980’s. Gwynedd County Council took over the Museum in 1987, and established a new Trust. Since then two extensions have been added to the museum and the collections have been added to extensively.
Highgate, Lloyd George’s Victorian boyhood home and his uncle’s shoemaking workshop, given to the Council by members of Lloyd George’s family, have been furnished as they were when he lived there.